Monday 17 February 2014

Tiger Mist Boutique

Hey Guys, sorry for being a little slack lately.
For this post I've decided to do a review of online fashion retailer, Tiger Mist Boutique. I first discovered Tiger Mist about four or five months ago, after randomly stumbling across one of their sales via instagram.  I have to say, I was a pretty big fan from that point on. Since then, I've purchased a total of five items from them, and not once have I had any issues with the website, delivery or my items. So I will definitely be heading back there soon! Tiger Mist was created by two Australian sisters who own and run pretty much everything. They also design their own clothes under their own label Rise of Dawn, which has items available for purchase via Tiger Mist. If online shopping isn't really your thing, they also have a store located in Victoria (Australia). Both the actual store and online store sell a wide range of items, from party dresses, casual clothes, high-fashion labels, shoes, accessories, swimwear and Limecrime Lipstick. If that's not enough, they also ship worldwide, too!

 The stuff you need to know - 

 Shipping - (within australia) free on orders over $100, otherwise $9.50.  Everything is express-posted and I've always received my items within 2-3 days of purchasing.

Pros: 
  • Super quick delivery. I've always received my purchases within 2-3 days of purchasing.
  • Lots of unique styles that can't be found on other online boutiques and retailers.
  • Really good sales! Every now and then (like on a public holiday or holiday weekend), they'll have big sales off absolutely everything. I managed to score an amazing pair of Windsor Smith shoes at 30% off on the Australia Day weekend... I was incredibly happy about that! 
  • Prices are fairly standard (between $40-$100 for a party dress)


Cons: 

  • Having to pay for shipping if you spend under $100 
  • They only stock sizes 6-12
  • Personally, I'm not a fan of the product images they use. The models are amazing, the clothes are amazing... but I just really don't like the super bright images with large "Tiger Mist" watermarks over everything... but hey, that's just me being fussy.
Website: http://www.tigermist.com.au/ 
Instagram: tigermist
 

Here's a few of the items I've purchased from Tiger Mist over the past several months:
 






If you have any further questions or anything, please don't hesitate to send me a question!
Also, please check me out on instagram! Username is: perksofbeinglucyrose



Peace and be kind,
Lucy Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment