Wednesday 19 February 2014

Isaac Rose Longboarding

For something a little different, I present to you... a non-fashion or beauty-related blog post. 



Whenever I think of summer and staying active, I always think of three things: swimming, surfing and skateboarding. Since we don't really have any waves in our town, and the ocean is also usually riddled with poisonous jellyfish and things, skateboarding alongside the beach is usually the best thing we can do. and rather than talk to you about skateboarding and how it's a great way to have fun and keep active,  I've decided to give a little shout out to my younger brother. He's a rather talented long boarder/skateboarder. He also films and edits all his own stuff using his GoPro. He's just started his own YouTube channel. It'd be really cool if you could check out some of his stuff and possibly subscribe. I've included links and videos below!
Peace, Lucy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment